Hello! We’re Kallsy and
We believe in communicating the power of experiences with others while traveling around the world. Being an optometrist and a former teacher, we consider ourselves to be a little different from other travelers. Our focus is to provide our readers with informative tips, travel guides and stories, and honest reviews. We try to connect with everyday people who want to get the most out of their travel opportunities while also juggling full-time jobs.
How can we work together?
Are you trying to reach out to other travelers? Allow us to bring a new perspective or tell a story about your brand, product, or location.
Here are some of the things we write about on Pages of Travel
- Couples Travel: It’s probably no surprise that the majority of our focus is on couples travel. This is highlighted in our itineraries, travel guides, and our Instagram – although we feel like our stuff is customizable for other types of travel too!
- Travel Itineraries: Whether it be a weekend guide or a multiple-day stay, we want to provide others with informative, travel itineraries that they can easily follow.
- Dining Experiences: We LOVE writing about food, especially local restaurants! Wanting something dessert specific? No problem, I have written many articles solely dedicated to dessert guides. Heck, I even wrote an entire article dedicated to unique ice cream flavors in Japan! We’re also happy to write about craft breweries, wineries, or a fun cocktail bar. I mean, let’s face it… we’re all thinking about our next meal, right?
- Outdoor Adventures: We love spending time outdoors! Camping, hiking trails, ziplining, kayaking, and mountain biking – it’s all something we love to cover on our site.
- Dog-Friendly Travel: We don’t bring our dog, Bentley, on all of our trips but we do enjoy sharing pet-friendly travel locations including hotels and activities!
If you’re on our site it’s probably evident that we enjoy exploring places in the United States and beyond. Allow us to showcase your city or town in a new way! We aren’t shy about visiting big cities, small towns, or off-the-beaten-path destinations and are accustomed to the “weekend warrior” lifestyle.
Here are a few articles for places we’ve worked with:
Exploring Arkansas by Backcountry Aviation – Arkansas Tourism
Two Days in Fukuoka – Fukuoka, Japan CVB
A Weekend in Kansas City – Kansas Tourism
A Weekend in Alton – Alton, Illinois CVB
A Couple’s Guide For A Weekend in Oklahoma City – Oklahoma City CVB
Must-Have Experiences in Fort Smith – Fort Smith, Arkansas CVB
Are you a hotel brand looking to showcase your property in a unique way? We can do that too! We have worked with a large variety of hotels from major chains to boutique properties to small, independent bed and breakfasts. We are happy to highlight the features of your property!
A few hotels we’ve worked with:
PRODUCT REVIEWS AND BRAND PARTNERSHIPS
Do you have a product or event that fits our niche? We love forming long-term partnerships with companies that we love and can get
Here are a few examples of brands we’ve worked with before:
What People Say About Us
- Stephanie Tate, Alton Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau – Alton, Illinois
“We really enjoyed hosting Pages of Travel in Fort Smith, Arkansas, for a weekend. Inviting social influencers to a destination is a bit of a gamble because the content they produce can sometimes turn out to be less engaging than you had hoped for. But Logan and Kallsy truly made full use of their time in the city and greatly exceeded my expectations. They are great at sharing their experiences via social media — especially Instagram — and the dozens of photos they captured using both a professional camera and DJI Mavic were a huge bonus. The blog they wrote was well thought out and full of visual content. Overall, just a really great team and we hope to host them here many more times in the future.”
- Russ Jester, Experience Fort Smith, Fort Smith CVB – Fort Smith, Arkansas
Curious about our current rates? Have an idea for your brand or company? You can email us directly at
pagesoftravel (at) gmail (dot) com.
Please note that per FTC guidelines all sponsored posts and collaborations will contain no-follow links and proper disclosures of our partnership.